Hogan AssessmentThe Science of Personality
We predict workplace performance. Simply put, we know how and why people behave the way they do. We know if people will align with your organization, if they will meet the job requirements, and how they will perform. Our assessments provide insight into three big questions:
- What do people want? – Understanding employee values is key to creating an engaged and motivated workforce.
- How will they get what they want? – Bright-side (or everyday) personality characteristics predict success in careers, relationships, education, and life.
- What will get in their way? – When people stop self-monitoring, strengths can become weaknesses. If these dark-side personality characteristics go unrecognized, they can derail careers.
Hogan’s comprehensive approach to personality assessment provides the depth and detail needed to hire the right employees, identify and develop talented individuals, and build better leaders. Using the science of personality, we can help you solve everyday talent management challenges. Because the test publishing business is unregulated and has few barriers to entry, the assessment marketplace is full of solutions that make big claims but lack sound psychometric foundations. For decades, Hogan has built a reputation for practicality, validity, and experience.
1. Practicality – Our assessments predict occupational performance. Based on sound theoretical foundations, we evaluate cross-culturally relevant attributes that are important for career success.
2. Validity – Validity is about prediction. Our assessments predict outcomes that matter to our clients, and all of our validity claims are backed by publicly available data, technical reports, and professional publications.
3. Experience – Hogan has assessed millions of working adults and maintains the industry’s largest archive of work-related research, affording access to hundreds of real-world validity studies that demonstrate how our assessments predict performance.
Hogan’s products provide an objective lens for understanding people. Our product portfolio addresses every important talent management initiative. From talent acquisition to executive development and everything in between, we have a solution to maximize performance across organizations.
- Talent Acquisition – Our personality assessments predict performance so you can select the right candidate for every role—without bias.
- Talent Development – Assessments cultivate strategic self-awareness so employees, leaders, and your business will all reach their highest potential.
I believe the best consulting and learning solutions should strongly be supported by 3 pillars:
We exist and strive to make an impact through human capital solutions:
1. World-class thinking process and research base solution
2. Practical, through the test of time and test of the leading organization
3. Insightful, each engagement is different and success lies under understanding each client and their operating cultures